Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Skirts for 6-12M

I made this adorable skirt for my little one... she loves to chew on the hem.
(I made a matching one for my 9 year old... she wears it constantly!)

All Princess In Overalls skirts are 100% cotton and handmade. They are machine washable in COLD water,  iron as needed. Skirts are made of 4 or 5 different fabrics, making them a very full skirt. I think if it wasn't for laundry days, my girls would wear their skirts 24/7!  Skirts come with a coordinating t-shirt. I make the skirts a little longer than the pattern suggests so that children can wear them longer than 3 weeks!

Please e-mail for prices, as they vary dependent on the size.

To order, please send an e-mail with your little girl's favorite color (or the color you want her to wear), her waist size - if known, and her age. If she is taller or smaller than average for her age, please let me know what size she normally wears and order accordingly. Sizes are based upon age rather than typical sizes you'd find at another clothing boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment